Friday 5 August 2011

50TH POST



Thought I may as well celebrate my blogging Jubilee!

Gonna do so with some announcements and let you know what I'm doing,
as well as what I hope to have done by my 100th post!

First of all I've done well to get myself a dj slot with this competition mix

Khris with a k or nothing dubstep competition mix by khris with a k

Big thanks to Dub All Or Nothing for choosing me,
more details on that as soon as everything is sorted!

Then there is the SW4 Festival after party competition which I have entered,
if I do well enough I could see myself play at Ministry Of Sound!
Just need to get 100 plays on the mix, then it will be considered for the shortlist,
SO PLEASE DO HELP ME OUT PLEASE, THANKS IN ADVANCE
 
 ANYWAY ENOUGH SHOVING MIXES DOWN YOUR THROATS






I'm on twitter now, follow me, I might just follow you back even







 
 











Plans? Hopefully within the next two months I'll have some tunes




ready for y'all, as well as some photoshoots











 keep it cool kids, specially the ones who've been keeping up with my blog!
 
 
 
cya

No comments:

Post a Comment