Saturday 5 May 2012

MERK CHICKEN MAYDAY MAYHEM MASHUP

Yes I was trying to see how many letters beginning with M
into the title, gotta love alteration...

Merk Chicken was a madness! Even the bouncers were bouncing
around at parts, venue fully kitted out with garage heads jumping
all over the place! The DJ's weren't half bad either :)

I was there taking pictures of course, on barely any sleep! I got booked
for this straight after I got home at like 6pm having completed work
for my last uni deadline of the year with no sleep at all. Well least I got to
sleep in my chair by accident which almost made me late for MC but
was all good in the end :D Time for academic freedom till
October or some shit like that so my blog should hopefully be a lot
more active :)

PICTURES

MERK CHICKEN FB
(keep up with these guys so you can tag yourselves)

 MY FB

cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment