Sunday 20 March 2011

BACK TO MY OLD STOMPING GROUNDS


Just had one of the best nights ever down at 1001!
Used to brock out there every weekend on a regular basis in their second room
but this was on another level
no seriously, it was on another level!
1001 were using their 3rd floor which I think they now have a license to use it to hold parties on a more regular basis! I really hope they do coz christ did they utilize it well...

Was full of pure, clean fast paced tech beats, good vibes and alcohol...

big shout to my friend at squitty bubbler who wasn't able to take pics and forwarded me instead, be sure to pay a visit to squittybubbler.com!

Also big shout to 1001 for having me down there
add them on their new facebook page, they have too many friends on their old one!

 Oh,

No comments:

Post a Comment