Monday 21 March 2011

IDIOSYNPHONIC X KHRIS WITH A K= ME PLAYING AT CABLE!


'sup bitchez

actually not even gonna bother playing it cool
got myself a set at none other than cable!
I'm quite excited, can't really think of anything else other than what tracks I'm gonna drop!
Even my dad was having a go at me for my room being in a mess
When I walked away in my head I was like
"Fuck you bitch, I'm playing at cable!"
If your yet to hear my amazing musical taste, click on the soundcloud link to your right

The night putting me on is Idiosynphonic so massive shouts to them!
Also playing we will have Trolley Snatcha and Document One!
Cutline will also be there, remember them? ;)

At any rate check out their facebook page 
and make sure you click attending on the event page!

see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment