Monday 9 May 2011

PLAN B AND MY WOBBLY WEEKEND

supreme!

Yo!
Hope you all had a good weekend and a miserable monday!
Went down to plan b this Saturday for Wobblesquad's new night "Behind The Scenes" to play a set. Thought it wouldn't hurt to take a few pictures as well and so far I'm in good health!

Was a good night with good vibes and a fair bit of dubstep!
There was also some a bit of breakbeat among other things but who 
cares what was played so long as it wans't bad right?!

Make sure you come down to the next one on June the 3rd I think it was, 
don't have an event page yet but do keep an eye on the events page for any
additions to what is currently there

Big thanks to Sai for putting me on, keep up with him and his wobblesquad here
hope to see you all at the next one should I be there!

Also thanks again to Ryan Mulchrone aka Puss n Bootlegs for lending me his camera,
he's having a night down at cable next month with bar9 where I'll be playing and taking pics! check that out here



ADD ME/span>


OHOHOHOH JUST GOT MY NEW CAMERA AS I WAS TYPING THIS UP
ALSO HITTING 2,000 VIEWS WITH JUST ONE MORE VIEW TO GO!
THANKS TO ALL MY VIEWERS AND ESPECIALLY THE REGULAR ONES!
best
monday
evar!

No comments:

Post a Comment