Wednesday 4 January 2012

ME AH GET 'UNDRED PLAY INNA DI FIRST DAY


Hope you all read the post in a Jamaican accent!
And even more so hope your having a great new year!
My NYE was dodgy but on the afternoon of Jan 1st got booked 
to play a night on that very night! Last minute indeed...


Anyway

My new Project MXD MXS has begun, kicked off by non other than 
Kanji Kinetic with his appropriately names 'Forgot About K' mix!
They are all original and remixed tunes by Kanji himself, his
Benga & Coki- Night refix being my favourite :)
listen here
Well this is what it is, copied and pasted straight from the
MXD MXD tab coz I'm lazy/ tired of repeating myself. 

MXD MXS is a series of mixes run by myself. The idea?
1 30 minute mix a week, no music genre.  

What I want to have is a bunch of different kinds
of music all in one place so not only can you find
new music, but you can find new genres, DJs, artists,
etc, etc, etc

I will be throwing in the odd mix but it will be mostly guests. 
If you want to contribute then go on to the facebook page
and start posting some songs, or email khris001@msn.com
with a mix.


No comments:

Post a Comment