Sunday 18 March 2012

THEM KINDA NIGHTS!


THEM was amazing last night! Awesome music, awesome people,
awesome staff (down at Corsica Studios) & of course, I took some
awesome photographs! Been a while since I got behind the lense in
a club (December to be precise!). Was scared I was gonna be rusty but
really really happy with what I came out with and my wild style shots,
which only seem to be getting wilder and wilder as the gigs go by,
which is what I love about it ^_______^

I'm finally on my spring hols for a month so hopefully will be doing
some more gigging if the opportunity arises, but what I will deff be
doing is staying in my room working on some musics, and hopefully get
some shoots done! Hopefully I wont end up relaxing for 3 
weeks then trying to cram everything all in...

Anyway that's enough from me, check the links bellow for
the pics and how to keep up with THEM as well as myself.

(link for tag galley inside)



CEE YOO GUYS LATER

PS
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment