Friday 31 December 2010

PRACTICE MAKES PERMANENT, BUT IN THIS CASE IT MAKES PERFECT

Before I start, I hope everyone who's kept up with me has a great new year!
for those who haven't, fuck off ;)

Didn't sleep a wink till 8am!
Was drawing this for my blog, and also some practice.
Took me ages.
Football Manager 2011 takes no responsibility for this fact.

 Overall I'm happy with it but the shading on her is way too harsh,
my drawing is out of proportion and makes the original look scaled
and I got lazy with some of the watches, the clothes
and definitely on the fur!

Well hopefully I'll keep up my practice,
get back to my best
and then get better!

Original file is up here if you want a closer look
Hope you've had a merry christmas and I hope you have a happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment