Monday 20 December 2010

WHAT AM I DOING!?


I'm experimenting in photoshop, that's what.
That's about as detailed as it gets!
Well, not really.
I'm starting to learn my way around thanks to these guys
After I did that tutorial in particular, I used that one to start off with,
a mere inspirational plaything in the midst of things.

What's in the picture?
I dunno, it's abstract, dickhead!
But if anything I see monsters hunting prey, moving very quickly.
It's good that they move quickly,
because they emit so much light whatever they are hunting
would see them from a mile off...
They do look pretty dangerous though, so combine that with the hunting,
and their speed I decided to call this picture "run", because if I saw them, that's
what I'd do.

My dad said he saw movement and textiles,
BUT WHAT DO YOU SEE!?

No comments:

Post a Comment