Saturday 4 June 2011

IDIOSYNPHONIC! and stuff :)


Idiosynphonic was manic!
Was a ridiculous  bass laced night with every one fully krunked
and having it out, there was a mosh pit going on for the whole night as well!

Every DJ (including myself!) fully smashed it and none
of the headliners were the least bit dissapointing!

There was so many people and so much energy I'm surprised
that no one got hurt! It was incredible, it wore me out!
 Taking pictures isn't as easy as it looks!


before I link you the pictures gonna draw your attention
to Dungeon Bounce which is going on tonight if you're interested!
It'll be Off Me Nut Records take over which means Squire of Gothos
will be smashing it up and I'll be taking photographic evidence of the night!
check the flyer!


anyway here's what you probably came here for!

PICS

TAG YOURSELVES HERE

KEEP UP WITH IDIOSYNPHONIC

&

ADD ME ON THIS ACCOUNT

ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment