Saturday 3 September 2011

NOT NICE

despite the thumb up and toothy smile, he is still not nice

Made a late appearance after taking snaps at Big Chill House (deets fo' that are here)
to take even more pictures in the King's Cross area down at Egg for bass night Not Nice!

It was pretty rampant and messy as you'd expect, they don't call it Not Nice for cool points.
Well, I guess the music was good so not entirely anyways...

Anyway was a great night and I stayed till I got tired which was a bit late but not too late. 
I'd began taking intoxicating substances before I'd even left South London so yeah,
my time had come...

Still was the long enough to take some bangin' photos
to see all that shit and keep up with all my shit and well as Not Nice's shit check:





cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment