Monday 26 September 2011

SATURDAY MORNINGS, DUB ALL OR NOTHING STYLE!

My set getting the thumbs up of approval!

Had a great reception for my 5-6am slot at Cable on Friday night or to be
precise, Saturday morning! Big shouts to Dub All Or Nothing for giving me the 
slot in the main room after coming runner up in their dubstep competition!
 
 my entry

Also an even bigger shout to everybody who stayed behind and showed me
some love and support during my set! Very much appreciated! I also took a
few pics which you can take a look at (links at the bottom). Also going to update
my events page, although I think I'm going to have to pay a bit more attention to uni 
as I should be going back soon, been a cool gap year but now it's back to Goldsmiths!


Anyway that's all for now, check the links bellow for :


DUB ALL OR NOTHING
(keep up with these guys, they are going on strong!)


PICS


ADD ME
(so you can tag yourselves)

No comments:

Post a Comment